Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WTH?!

Hey..dis topix rawks..
4 those who read dis...
err..sowi if i hurt u..
ive been hurt so muchhh..
i dunt rely understand y u're doin dis,.
do u feel satisfied?happy?
do u feel gud after backstabbin ur fwens?
wats the meanin of true fwens?
things like backstabbin alwaz eppen..
usually after dat particular sum1 trusted dis sum1..
i dunt understand..wat did u get by doin dis?
i thought ure my besh fwen,,,
but dis is how u treat me..
its so hurt,,mayb u hv ur own reason,,,
i dunno..but...WTF?! is the reason?
know wat..i even doubt..
who's my true fwens n who's not?
dis is da life,,
ive been really patient wit this..
my life is meaningless without fwens,,,
but,,if dis the way my fwens treat me..
they're will be no "TRUE FRIENDS"
in dis world..
im not sayin bad things about u,.,
no..ure my fwens...im juz givin my advice..
although i think its kinda a waste of time..
to all my fwens..sowi if i backstabbed or hurt u..
i didn't mean it.. TT,TT
sometimes i can't control my temper...
i know i shudn't write bout dis topix..its sensitive,,
n i might even lose a fwen of my stupid-selfish-go-die-farah-mission-owh-no

T,T i dunt want 2 lose even ""a"" fwens..
all of u mean the world 2 me..besides my parents n him..himmmmm?!spe? ahhh
jkkkkkk.. :DDD haha..n my cat too..n my lil sis kecik..

miss u yuri,kiku,comel,yuya,shori n my other cats,,
i'll remember u guys till the last day of my life..
thats all..plz comment wat do u think,,,
again..sowi if u terasa ok..
i know dis topix is sensitive...
dis topix is general..4 all..
p/s kome jgn terase lak..ak tau
kome kn dak bek..
xkn nk backstabbed ak lak..
-farah is so saddd.-

No comments:

Post a Comment