Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hmm ?

Greetings , how are you blogger ?
Fine , I hope :)
okay , I want to ask you something ,
what do you feel when someone you love say
I Love You , Saya sayang awk , saya cinta awk , Aishiteru , Suki des , Mahal kita , or whatever kat korang
I mean this is specific lah untuk orang yang bercouple kan , even tak couple pon crush korang still boleh cakap kaaan ? 
Ntah la weyh , Aku macam tak rasa apa - apa bila Mancoi cakap " I love you " kat aku ?
Its like nothing , i dunno how to say this , but im just curios , 
Just imagine that you and your boyfriend has not talk for two weeks and you miss him like crazy
but when he say that word , you feel annoyed , 
I called him , we talked for like 2 minutes , so yeah to end the call he say ILY to me
you know what is my reaction ? I LAUGHED , YES , I LAUGHED 
and I was like ? eh eh ? why am I laughing ?
so guys , do you have the answer to my stupid question ? 
*annoyed
Maybe im not normal anymore ?
i  hope you are annoyed  by the stricking colour :)
-♪FS♪-

No comments:

Post a Comment