Friday, July 15, 2011

WATTAFOORK [2] [Translate]

Salam, salam 1Malaysia, peace, safe to read, LOL 
okay ni little story I want, you have not read my post before this? 
jup, I say what eh? sure, okay, I check at my post, 
the article DJ Mad and I Fenin that, 
Okay, the story he was like this, I think I have a story this week I was there for the day school interaction right? 
day interaction tu yesterday, Thursday. And mama I want me back bawak jugak tu-day, 
is it I know, I can not go home, for school the next day, 
mama I want my bawak opah back because I was sick, he fell coat, 
leg he broke again that, aish, Posted bukannnya things can I do play, 
Then I say la ngan mak me, jom see DJ Mad (PK HEM) reason to go home, 
I go pon ngan mak me DJ Mad ni la office, he did not have tengoktengok, 
After that, no office boy asked, looking for one? I pound the answer is waiting to see DJ ni, 
After that, he talk a while yes, sitting there before. 
Then I saw him "call" DJ Mad. Lama gak ah, I wait for my mama ngan ni DJ, 
JE office masukmasuk termengahmengah I see him, I was like, pehal uncle alone this? 
With his mama good question: Why termengahmengah this? 
He replied ah, I like to come here terkejorkejor, then Posted invite him into his office  
in Kitaorang pon ah, he say ah, ni want to what? going back to? Mak a'ah I talk, 
I pound on the parents' letter that I did close ni DJ, then he read, 
He say: Why can not back this week, if you want to go back, either dock the ummah, for other children who want to enter the hostel in if gentlemen want bawak he came back, when the gentlemen want to send it back? 
Mak I answered tomorrow, I pon like huh! He talk more, which can be! Where can! 
mother I talk, I abis tu Anto when? he replied ah, if you want to be back, but do send it back ni afternoon, I really just WATTAFOORK abis dah dah, I really just exasperated + menyirap, 
Dah ah brazen revelations he crazy, talk straight to the point, I swear I am crazy weyh Disgust , 
aish, I hold my anger je time tu, I patiently je mak dah ah I do the DJ 1pon bidas tu talk 
tu mak time I did not sleep because I keep my opah hospital, I look mad Posted my mother 
can not afford to face and crazy tired, the heart of one teacher who rank PK HEM talk like that near a mother of students? Last out of the office that, respectively silent,  
Mak I talk, so I hear Ustaz contact you, let us talk tu 
Mama will be so, but right at what he say that, I do not know what I want to talk 
I feel like the time I guess tu je I can not stand crazy with school like this, 
but then I talk Posted at me, mother, mother waiting here, waiting to see Ustaz mad adek jup, 
I returned the card amik night, I go to office he returned, at his office ah far 
I Usha office him first, he has but he tengoktengok someone else heart talk with him, the boy might want to go back pon jugak 
I wait he ngan Parents boy might say, I wait a long time. 
but then, call me DJ, I was for PB card he tu , then I guess I say, 
DJ, irreversible jugak to? If I get back, who wants to send me back? 
opah I have a near Ipoh, mother I said, I've opah checkout from Teluk Intan hospital near the hospital and I get close to Tun Fatimah Ipoh, he jwb ah, did you know? ar my mother say, if Ustaz not believe, call my mama, please clerics, I go home, I appeal, I almost want to cry Dow, peh tu he replied, Yup Yup. ADOI .. .. ADOI 
FORM NI Well, I fill ah, and I enter his office, for his letter tu 
me my PB card for him, he was signing and say why not fill in this? Posted glance past him 
I would no longer have the feeling that, so I treat lazy glance he is 'cute' that, 
lasting for his cell phone rang, and she did not want to see me, I am too lazy to treat 
me say thanks and continue shopping , aish, I'm glad mad reversible  
ngan I say my mother, mama, Ustaz the back, why? near his brother begging 
me to go home holiday letter of instructions, then pound in my dorm and packing, 
aish, I was relieved to be back mad, thanks to God. 
AKU TAK TAK is indeed satisfied with the PK HEM I  
jugak but I thank him for this reason I am back, 
she would be considerate little, I was sick opah coat, if he died how? 
aish, I at one opah ah je? I do not have if he wants to be opah Ustaz me? 
think it, do not think self-je, I most not happy when my friend who mintak Posted back because he came back, he put, I'm the opah ni me sick how? more urgent!AISH  
at the closing story, I am lazy too much, Im GLAD im home   




BTW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMIRA BT. Mohd Rafie 
Have you old man! Hahaha   

Aish , tak boleh pakai sangat Google translate ni ,
HAHA , sumpah lawak gila

No comments:

Post a Comment