Saturday, November 13, 2010

I love blogging. Do YOU?

Greetings..how are you readers?
i hope fine je..hehe..
well , something bad happen to my blog..
n it's hard for me to accept this..
well , its all bcoz of my "kejakoness"
yes. I want to try new layout@template,,
but then evrything turn out to be wrong..
gaaah!i hate my own blog!ur probably gonna say ; WTF. WTH. she must be crazy @,@
but then i dunt care. i know my blog is "hitam legam" and all that.
but i luv it. i dunno how to change it back.
i luv my old layout and template.
but my template still remain the same except the top header is dull. very dull. grey in colour.
i F***ing hate it. i want to change it but i dunno how. SO , if you guys are good at editing the top header 
tell me. ASAP. or i'll die. i really dont hv the mood right nw. im so upset wit myself. i hate my header too.
the gurlz with the camera?duh. I HATE IT! DAH. 
all of you are genie rite?so plz help me. Im dying.
i havent got my PMR result yet. so, plz.
i dunt wanna die yet. i want to achieve so many things in my life.
so plz help ME kay? Luv you!
sorry if i was being rude.
im upset and angry.
i cant think rite.
genie?its genius.
u can contact me at my ym kay?
thanks. ASAP.
-♪FS♪-

No comments:

Post a Comment